Whether you are in creative crisis or just looking for a little face-lift, everyone could use a little boost when it comes to designing your own brand collateral. Bring your DIY designs to the experts at YellowDog for a casual workshop to level up your visual impact.
Submit your work in advance to be included in a slideshow that we’ll watch and workshop together (refreshments in hand). Our creative director and team of in-house designers will lead this peer-to-peer session, offering feedback to take your design from “nice try” to “nailed it.”
This FREE event is perfect for:
- Good Business Colorado members
- Graphic designers
- Marketing professionals who create their own collateral
- Entrepreneurs who do occasional DIY graphic design
- Canva queens convinced their latest design is either the greatest or worst thing ever created
- Anyone who has looked at their own designs a thousand times and needs a fresh eye
How it works:
Step 1: Submit your design art. Attendees are welcome to submit ONE graphic design to us at least two days before the event. We’ll select 10 designs to workshop together.
Step 2: Mix and mingle with other Denver creatives and GBC members over snacks before the workshop. While you’re here at YellowDog HQ, take a tour of our production area and learn how we can help you lower your impact when you print locally.
Step 3: Settle in for the workshop. You’ll have a chance to give friendly feedback on your peers’ designs and receive input on yours. Honesty (with a smile) is the policy – we’ll share constructive critiques to help us all improve.
Kinds of graphics considered:
- Banner ads
- Graphics for social posts
- Website headers and icons
- Designs for small print: stickers, mailers, brochures, print ads, etc.
- Designs for big print: banners, posters, signs, etc.
- Anything else you have in the pipeline
To submit your graphic art to the slideshow, please email ONE file as a .png with a brief description of its use and context to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DESIGN RESCUE SUBMISSION” in the subject line.