You’re not the only one. Come join other designers and marketers for a casual workshop of each other’s latest creations. Submit your work to the slideshow, which we’ll watch together and offer feedback on (with snacks and drinks in hand). We’ll have our team of in-house designers here to help with the feedback session.
While you’re here, take a tour of our print production area, where we make your designs look good on paper.
- This FREE happy hour event is perfect for:
- Graphic designers working in-house with an agency or brand
- Freelance graphic designers
- Marketing professionals who do basic graphic design
- Entrepreneurs who do occasional DIY graphic design
- Anyone who thinks their latest Canva creation is perfect
- Anyone who looks at their own designs a thousand times and needs a fresh eye
How this works:
Step 1: Submit your design art. Attendees are welcome to submit ONE graphic design to us at least two days before the event. We’ll put together a maximum of 12 of the submitted designs in a slideshow.
Step 2: Come for the snacks and beer. See our brand new warehouse location east of RiNo. The happy hour before the workshop is a great chance to meet new people in Denver’s design community.
Step 3: Stay for the slideshow. You’ll have a chance to give feedback on your peers’ designs and receive feedback on yours. We’ll spend up to five minutes on each of the 12 designs. Keep it friendly! Balance your critical feedback with positive feedback.
Kinds of graphic designs to submit to the workshop:
- Banner ads
- Graphics for social posts
- Website headers and icons
- Designs for small print: stickers, mailers, brochures, print ads, etc.
- Designs for big print: banners, posters, signs, etc.
- Anything else you have in the pipeline
To submit your graphic art to the slideshow, please email ONE file as a .png with a brief description of its use and context to email@example.com