As Colorado emerges from the stay-at-home mandate, we’re all working hard to return to some degree of normalcy as carefully and safely as possible. Let’s prepare for this next phase together.
At YellowDog, we’ve taken a close look at the State of Colorado’s Public Health Orders and Guidance for the transition to “Safer at Home” — not only for our own business’s compliance but also so we can help our clients, friends, and community plan and execute a safe return to business and shared spaces.
Here are a few ways we’ve been helping businesses, nonprofit organizations, and schools adapt to this new reality with updated signage and supplies.
What can we do for you?
We can design and print storefront signage, window decals, vinyl banners, flags, and more.
For workplaces and retail spaces, visually show people a safe distance to keep from others.
3-Ply Disposable PPE Masks
Provide nonmedical face masks for your staff or clients. Available in bulk packs of 50 or 100.
Create customized signs for your at-home or drive-up celebration. Milestones still deserve a photo op!
Protect your public-facing workers with a transparent partition between them and the public.
Need to postpone a big event? Keep attendees updated and delighted with a direct mail piece.
Decrease the amount of high-touch surfaces in your space with disposable, single-use menus.
Signal to your customers that their product has undergone all necessary safety protocols.
Delivery Vehicle Decals
Turn your delivery service vehicle into an advertisement on wheels with a decal or vehicle wrap.
Ready to Reopen?
FREE design consultation, virtually
Staying safe and compliant will change how our businesses and shared spaces look and feel.
Keep your audience’s experience on-brand and on-message with a FREE design consultation, all from a safe social distance through online conferencing.
Our expert designers can work with you on:
- branded retail or workplace signage
- e-commerce packaging design
- print assets for fundraising campaigns
- whatever it takes for your organization to adapt
Why choose YellowDog?
The YellowDog Experience. Our dedicated account managers and in-house designers will hold your hand through the process in our dogged pursuit of getting it right.
Real-world Prices. We deliver sky-high agency-level service to fit your real-world budget. You’re welcome to shop around and find the best value here.
We’re Local. Choose a local Denver business with real people behind the website. Come on in, or we’ll play fetch. Delivery options, packaging, and rush orders available.
from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
To comply with Public Health Order 20-28 “Safer at Home”, note the following signage and protective equipment guidelines.
For office-based businesses:
- Post signage for employees and customers on good hygiene and new office practices, and make regular announcements to remind employees and/or customers to follow distancing guideline
- Provide guidance and encouragement on maintaining 6 foot distancing and taking breaks to wash hands
- Implement 6-foot distancing measures (e.g., marked space in checkout lines)
- Strongly encourage or require use of face coverings or masks.
For retail businesses:
- Post signage for employees and customers on good hygiene and other sanitation practices
- Wear gloves and face coverings or masks during customer interactions and whenever possible during other work activities (Install protective plexiglass screens at checkout counters
- Implement 6-foot distancing measures (i.e., marked space in check-out lines) and use signage to encourage distancing while in the store
- Create signage encouraging people at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 to refrain from shopping outside of dedicated hours set aside for those who are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- Create signage to encourage the use of face coverings or masks and gloves